Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I'm Reading Now...

I just dropped in to say "Hey Y'all"!

I was thinking that today I would share with you what I have been reading lately. The first book in the Cape Refuge Series by Terri Blackstock.


I have read the Newpointe 911 series and the Restoration series, and I loved them both! This one however, is a slow starter for me. I'm hoping it will take off soon! Has anyone else read this? Maybe you would like to share what you are reading, just leave a comment.

I'm thinking about doing something crafty! I'll share that with you later...

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

MELANIE

1 comment:

Made In The South said...

Oh I have never read that book, but my husband just gave me a Kindle so I am sure that I will be reading much more.
My first book that I added to it is the new book by George Bush. Seems to be good so far.
Can't wait to see what crafty thing you will have to share with us....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...